Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More territory


Following some incompreheansible policy making I suddenly had a free trip for someone to come up and see me in the territory. After more knockbacks than I care to mention (I'm getting some new family and friends) a mate of mine packed a bag and jumped on the plane.


Katherine and Darwin are great places to visit, but after some time I've found that one does really run out of things to do. So to show the sites we went to the Jumping Croc cruise (which I had not yet experienced) - the crocs seemed a little fake and swam up to the boat expecting to be fed - in the wild that felt a little strange. We also experienced a fishbowl drink at the tap and got annoyed by slurring lads - as to be expected in Darwin. We also drove for ages to see the termite mounds and have a paddle in Bluey rockhole.


I also got to have one last visit to one of my fave places in Darwin, the Trailor Boat Club, its on the beach and has cheap drinks and a huge variety of food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home